PHP and MySQL foundation
Databases are an important part of all websites as it allows you to store all types of data.
PHP and MySQL are basic skills every web developer needs to know.
This course teaches you the basics of SQL, how to use the very popular PHPMyAdmin to manage your databases, as well as using MySQL with PHP.
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Class Time: 4 hours
- Total Running Time: 1h54m (13 videos)
- Questions: 8 multiple choice, 11 code challenges, and 1 chapter review
Chapter 1: Introduction to MySQL
- MySQL Introduction
Chapter 2: Basic PHPMyAdmin
- PHPMyAdmin and Basic MySQL: Part 1
- PHPMyAdmin and Basic MySQL: Part 2
Chapter 3: Database Basics
- SQL: The Language of Databases
- The Insert Statement
- The Update Statement
- The Delete Statement
- The Select Statement
Chapter 4: MySQL and PHP
- Connecting to MySQL with PHP: Part 1
- Connecting to MySQL with PHP: Part 2
- Connecting to MySQL with PHP: Part 3
- Connecting to MySQL with PHP: Part 4
Chapter 5: Conclusion
Project courses teach students practical real-world development with small scale web projects.
Exam courses comprise of multiple choice questions only and cover material from other courses
Are source files included?
Yes, all courses come with downloadable source files.
What if I need support?
For technical support, please visit our support page.