PHP CRUD allows you to create, read, update, and delete records from your database. With CRUD you can create pages to list and edit your records.
MySQLi is an extension used in PHP to communicate with databases. It offers many benefits (over MySQL) including being more secure and taking advantage of an object oriented interface. This is a great and practical way to learn database communication and object oriented programming techniques with PHP.
Combining both CRUD and MySQLi will move you on your way to becoming a good and practical PHP programmer.
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Class Time: 3 hours
- Total Running Time: 1h32m (8 videos)
- Total Number of Questions: 3 multiple choice, 13 code challenges, and 1 chapter review
Chapter 1: CRUD Basics
- Connecting to the database using MySQLi
- Displaying records from the database
- Prepared Statements in MySQLi
- Updating Records
- Creating New Records
- Editing Existing Records
Chapter 2: Pagination
- Using Pagination: Part 1
- Using Pagination: Part 2